Advocacy, Protection and Life Enrichment for Seniors
Silver Wings provides Aging Life Care services, acting as a diligent advocate for our clients. We strive to help elderly and disabled individuals achieve an empowered and enriched life. We focus on the physical, mental, spiritual and financial well-being of the individual by assessing, planning, coordinating and monitoring services while providing professional guidance to our clients and their families. We also fulfill the practical needs of many families by providing professional fiduciary and guardianship services for their elderly family members when needed.
Silver Wings also provides Special Needs Travel services. We also coordinate domestic and international transitional moves as well as medical travel. There is a large portion of the elderly population that still has a passion for travel but can’t imagine that it could logistically happen. Silver Wings is able to make these trips a reality.
We pride ourselves on serving as a trusted family member to our clients and being the eyes, ears, arms and most importantly the heart, for the client’s family.
Silver Wings staff is fluent in many languages, including: Spanish, French, Italian, Farsi, and Mandarin Chinese.
Meet The President
Silver Wings Services
We offer these services and more to the elderly and their families
- Medical and Legal Advocacy
- Assessments (capacity, driving, safety, hospice)
- Assistance with Entitlement Programs
- Ex Parte Baker Act
- Bill Pay and Monitoring / Daily Money Management
- Medicaid Applications
- Insurance Assistance
- Care Management
- Continuity of Care
- Crisis Intervention
- Ethic Committees
- Fiduciary Services; Trustee, Trust Funding, Personal Representative
- Government Assistance Programs
- Professional Guardianship
- Guidance for Adults with Disabilities
- Health Care Surrogate
- Hospital Admissions / Discharges
- Screen, Arrange and Monitor Home Health Care
- Liaison between elders and their family members
- Long Term Placement Assistance
- Luxury and Medical Travel
- Probate Services (Executor / Personal Representative)
- Transitional Moves
- Attending Medical Appointments & Care Plan Meetings